I was very excited to learn there was a fresh mountain spring so close to where I am living now! My boyfriend of ex wasn’t so thrilled, and couldn’t understand why I was so frickin’ happy. But, I have read enough about fluoridated, and toxic water to never drink tap water again, if I can help it.
Anyway, I wanted to share this website findaspring.com, for anyone that hasn’t heard of it. It’s a great website! You just type in your location, and you’ll get the closest spring.
I was lucky enough to find an easily accessible spring, with great tasting water, and filled up as many jugs as I could find! I am still overjoyed that I won’t have to “drink the kool-aid” anymore.
This Blog is in the works, but I hope to have it upgraded and fully functional soon! I will be posting tips, tricks, and most importantly, Mistakes, from all of my new DIY projects. I would love and hope to hear tips and tricks from others as well! I’ve just moved to a little place in the hills, far away from the “Big City”, and I want to learn how to be self sufficient – for several reasons.
- I want to be healthy! I want only to put healthy, non-toxic food and water into my body.
- I believe things will change, I actually hope they do, and we will need to be able to care for ourselves – just like “the olden days”.
- It’s what I call Positive Productivity, and I desperately need that! It is hard to stay positive, and be informed, at the same time. I’ve lost myself in the “news” more times than I can count, and found myself living in fear everyday. That is what they want, is it not? I was awakened to that reality, and decided to change it. It’s a balance thing.
- I am literally starting over. I’ve been through the thing called life for almost 35 years (damn), and I’ve decided I need to live it better – for myself.
- It is too expensive to live the way I want to live. Organic food is crazy expensive! So I will grow my own, and be so grateful for every little seed that pops it’s head above my soil. I am a total beginner when it comes to gardening! I’ve grown a couple “herbal” plants back in the day, but still, I want to learn SO much more!
- It’s fun! I love to learn, and create, and all that DIY stuff.
Well, there’s more reasons than that, I’m sure. But for now, I’ve got to go “Do The Stuff”.
Peace and Love – Do The Stuff!